What's a Capsim Escape Room?
We’ve taken the concept of an escape room and brought it to a new level. It’s not just a team-building exercise, but a chance for your employees to develop realistic business skills and deliver results back to your organization.
The Escape Room Experience
Each escape room will include unique challenges based on the training objectives of your organization. Regardless of the goal, participants will find themselves immersed in a scenario that requires hands-on problem solving and teamwork to complete their mission...escape the room before the timer runs out! Check out the general participant experience below.
- 1.5-hour program
- Groups of up to 10 people at a time
- We provide the clues, puzzles, and business simulation
- We can even bring a Capsim Escape Room to your office!
|Escape Room||60 minutes||
- Short and flexible
- Integrates a traditional escape room with a complex business simulation
- Provides a fun and competitive experiential learning program
- Employees will gain real business knowledge to drive results for your organization
What's Your Learning Objective?
You’re trapped inside the CFO’s office and your company is in the red! The only way out is to make your company profitable again. But this is no easy task. The CFO left clues hidden all throughout the office, and they could be anything—books, expense reports, office supplies, you name it!
It’s your job to solve these clues and jump straight into making decisions for each business function in a simulation:
- Which department is causing a problem and why?
- What can you do to really impact a change and save your company from going under?
Congratulations - your team has been put in charge as the new C-suite at your organization! One hour from now, the board expects you to deliver a company-wide presentation to brief everyone on your company’s new strategy, values, staffing expectations, and functional recommendations. But how can you possibly make all these decisions and prepare the presentation in 60 minutes?
With the help of an offsite consultant, your team must find clues hidden throughout the office and use these clues to solve puzzles and riddles. It’s up to you to determine the future of your company before time runs out! But will your team’s blind spots, personality preferences, and derailers get in the way?
Big Data Analysis